To contact us: Use live chat, Email email@example.com or Call (202) 643 1870
When engaging in baby dance classes, the child develops versatility, acquiring a number of skills and abilities:
– Child’s physical form improves,
– Child develops coordination of movements, child learns the simplest dance movements,
– Learns such concepts as tempo, rhythm, as well as the genre and nature of music,
– Child learns to adequately express and control his emotions,
– Developing creativity and an active lifestyle.
– Good preparation for further music lessons, dancing, or sports.
– Rhythmic exercises give an excellent “peaceful” relaxation for hyperactive children.
– Rhythmic classes for children helps to relax,
– Teaches children to move freely, creates a feeling of joy, rhythmic instills a love of music, and educates the child’s musical taste.
NEED TO KNOW + POLICY: Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier to allow for signing in. Click here for location parking, public transportation and stroller storage information. Payments are non-refundable. Children should be accompanied with a parent/guardian during the class. Children who do well with following directions and being separated from their parent/guardian can be dropped off. Drop in classes require registration for every class you plan to attend. Semester enrollment classes are a commitment for several weeks in a roll. No make up classes are allowed for semester enrollment classes. No pro rating or refunds for missed semester classes.