When engaging in baby dance classes, the child develops versatility, acquiring a number of skills and abilities:
– Child’s physical form improves,
– Child develops coordination of movements, child learns the simplest dance movements,
– Learns such concepts as tempo, rhythm, as well as the genre and nature of music,
– Child learns to adequately express and control his emotions,
– Developing creativity and an active lifestyle.
– Good preparation for further music lessons, dancing, or sports.
– Rhythmic exercises give an excellent “peaceful” relaxation for hyperactive children.
– Rhythmic classes for children helps to relax,
– Teaches children to move freely, creates a feeling of joy, rhythmic instills a love of music, and educates the child’s musical taste.