– All staff will be required to wear masks. As per CDC guidelines, students and parents who are not vaccinated, are required to wear masks. Proof of vaccination will be needed if students/parents are not wearing a mask.
– We will be checking temperature upon entry of every person (children + adults) that enter the studio.
– Children must have a mask. While we cannot expect from young children to wear masks all day, we do our best to distance the kids and ask them to wear their masks for activities that requires them to be in close proximity to each other.
– The studio will continue to be disinfected and cleaned regularly. We always disinfect several times a day and we’ll do it even more. Our cleaning products are provided by a commercial cleaning supply provider and they are all hospital grade effective
– Add even more wash your hands rounds to our routine
– Every morning, we go over the rules of camp and the plan for the day. Discussion about preventing the spread of viruses will be a part of our daily morning routine. We will talk about social distancing, washing our hands, cleaning our mats.
– Staying outdoors as much as possible – however, if extreme heat that may not be possible but we do run a fresh air vent all day long.
– Kids that show any symptoms of being sick will be sent home and should not be brought to camp.
– Mats for circle time, Spanish lessons and rest time will be put at a distance.
– Toys will be disinfected after each play and kids will be asked to use hand sanitizer after playing with the toys.
– Absolute open communication and regular updates for parents. We are always here to hear your concerns and we value your feedback and opinion. Together we can decide what’s best for the safety of our children.